Front End Software Developer
Leidos Mission Solutions Group is seeking an expert Front End Software Developer to develop the user interface for applications that support corporate services, legacy mission services, and cloud-based analytic services. Responsible for employing agile development processes and operating in a cloud environment. Use established agile processes and tools to capture themes, epics/capabilities, user stories, features, and tasks. Perform requirements analysis and proof of concept or prototyping as needed for engineering and design of IT applications destined for the cloud. Support applications in O&M status by providing enhancements and bug fixes as needed.
BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical disciple, plus 5-10 years relevant experience
• Currently holds ACTIVE clearance with the US Government sponsor (TS/SCI with Poly)
• Ability to develop, test, implement and maintain front end applications
• Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS); ability to design, develop, and maintain applications within the cloud environment
• Experience with code frameworks like React (ideal) or Angular, and working knowledge of layout frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
• Solid command of HTML5, CSS3, and JSON
• Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in dynamic and challenging environments
• Solid command of JSX
• Knowledge of lifecycle process for software development, web applications, and system implementation; Agile development using SAFe framework
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.