IT Web Developer
The Civil Health Group is currently seeking a Web Developer to support a large healthcare contract in Baltimore.
The candidate will be a member of the Wintel Operations Team providing development support from designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to the customer specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
The candidate may need to give presentations from time to time and often this entails producing well written technical documents specific to the customer's environment and objectives. The candidate must be able to speak clearly and communicate effectively (both written and verbally) with a customer's Technical staff as well as Senior Management.
The candidate will ensures processes defined are being both implemented and followed. Participate in standardization efforts to ensure the team can take advantage of repeatable processes to support the environment Manage and work on continuous improvement of the deployment, testing, maintenance, support. Help identify areas of improvement not limited to technology but will include processes within existing Leidos engagement and define roadmaps to achieve improvement within the Wintel Services environment.
· Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
· Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
· Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
· Strong grasp of security principles
· Experience with version control systems, GIT preferred
· AWS and Azure knowledge/experience
· Agile SCRUM development
· Experience with version control systems
· Experience with continuous integration and delivery
· Experience with Service Now REST APIStrong technical writing and presentation skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of customer organization (technical resources, management)
BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.