Software Automation Tester
Serve as the program's Quality Control (QC) Automation Tester, to ensure efficient operations and enhancements of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Sentinel Network Services (SNS) program, including all platform and application software services.
Bachelors degree in a related field and 2 to 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance.
In addition must be:
- Skilled in writing and executing detailed test plans and scripts, for innovative, high-performing cloud-based systems and applications, including mobile and desktop access, across the presentation, business or application, and data tiers.
- Experienced with automating test scripts on a periodic basis, including use of test automation Frameworks such as Selenium, and collaborating with development engineers to devise automation strategies, test strategies and test cases.
- Proficient in documenting system testing results, defect tracking, and analyzing test results, and preparing comprehensive evaluation reports which verify and validate functional and non-functional system requirements.
- Proficient in creating and using data residing in multiple databases including SQL Server, NoSQL, XML, and others, and tuning queries.
- Able to track multiple test executions simultaneously and follow up on results.
- Experienced in a Agile release environment.
- Strong in analytical capabilities and be able to handle competing priorities and tight deadlines from project managers and client.
- Experienced documenting test results to assist in debugging and enhancement of software.
- Experienced creating test approaches and test plans, quality management, metrics management, testing tools, software configuration management, build management/version control procedures, change control procedures, and issues management.
- Able to perform overnight tests once a month for 2-4 hours after production platform O/S patches.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.