U-PASS Services Manager
Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for the role of U-PASS Services Manager, in support of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) – Information Technology (IT) program.
The Army Corps of Engineers – Information Technology (ACE-IT) provides secure enterprise-wide IT and information management support services to more than 37,000 USACE end users located throughout the Continental U.S. (CONUS) and outside the Continental U.S. (OCONUS). ACE-IT is the enterprise IT service delivery team for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, supporting mission requirements using a site-specific support model aligned along the USACE Regional Business Centers.
ACE-IT provides direct on-site command and control, coordination, planning, and operations and maintenance support for routine and emergency IT services. Leidos is actively seeking personnel to support USACE headquarters locations in Washington, DC; Vicksburg, MS; Huntsville, AL; and Hillsboro, OR; across other USACE locations; and virtual positions.
The U-PASS Services Manager, located in Vicksburg, MS supports the Army Corps of Engineers’ User ID-Password Administration and Security System (U-PASS). The U-PASS Services Manager will manage and oversee the activities of the U-PASS team. A major function of U-PASS is to validate requests to create, change, and delete user IDs in Oracle and Sybase databases. Oracle databases managed by U-PASS include databases residing at the two processing centers (WPC and CPC) and databases at local sites.
• Lead and manage daily operations of the Userid-Password Administration and Security System (U-PASS) and Internet-Password Administration and Security System (I-PASS).
• Resolve Service Trak and Remedy Incidents via the U-PASS & I-PASS (Identity Management) Web Applications
• Provide leadership for U-PASS team members, managing SLRs and motivating team to achieve goals.
• Ensure excellent customer service and 24X7 on call support is provided during emergencies for all of USACE including Non ACE-IT Managed Sites (NAMS).
• U-PASS Team Point of Contact (POC) for USACE Government and upper management.
• Present U-PASS Application presentations to upper management, Division /District /Site Managers, OCONUS Managers and various other offices.
• Train and Assist U-PASS Developers and Administrators in day to day operations.
• Create and Manage ALL U-PASS Developer and Admin Projects by establishing priorities, clarifying responsibilities, eliminating duplication, and resolving conflicts.
• Collaborate with Team Members on Projects and other Team Members across USACE.
• Prepare weekly briefings to the Data Center Manager.
• Provide oversight, guidance, reporting, and documentation for cybersecurity-related inspections, audits, evaluations and assessments conducted by internal and external agencies such as Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Department of Defense (DoD) Inspector General, Army Audit Agency, and Government Accountability Office (GAO).
• Navigate the Change Management process from start to finish for all U-PASS upgrades.
• Research, draft and enforce ALL U-PASS & I-PASS security policy and SOPs.
• Maintain U-PASS Knowledgebase with new technological solutions to enhance the knowledge of the U-PASS Team and the ACE-IT computing environment.
• Participate and contribute to the User Account Management (UAM) processes through Service Catalog/ASP with ISSOs and Service Owners.
• Preform all end user acceptance testing on various code changes and projects in Development, Staging and Production U-PASS & I-PASS applications.
• Provide direction, guidance and assistance to the team in Remedy Incident tracking and reporting.
• Manage all escalation requests from the Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) and Data Center Personnel.
• Work closely with staff to accomplish the mission by developing objectives and informing staff of goals, revised security policies, new and revised requirements, and provides guidance to accomplish new tasks.
• Prepare weekly/monthly Quality Assurance and Metric status reports for U-PASS Administrators and U-PASS & I-PASS web applications.
• Participate in and/or conduct weekly/monthly QA, Team, UAM, RAO, Development and Management meetings
• Conduct all VCAB/CAB U-PASS preparation & documentation and present to management, service owners, and various other ACE-IT GOV personnel for the change management process.
• Privileged Access Review Board (PARB) Member-Manage ALL U-PASS privileged accounts and related documentation through security access approval. Review and comment on Security policy.
• Concept creation and successful implementation of the UNIX LDAP Role Identity Management Administration for U-PASS & I-PASS.
• Process all UNIX LDAP requests.
• Innovate solutions to assist in the automation management of U-PASS Admin tasks inside U-PASS/I-PASS.
• In/Out process U-PASS staff.
• BS degree and 5 or more years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 63or more years of prior relevant experience.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Outlook
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to communicate technical information orally and in written reports; high attention to detail.
• Secret Clearance
• Security+ CE
• Prior USACE/ACE-IT experience.
• Experience working in a DoD environment.
• Remedy experience
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.