The Program Manager (PM) is responsible for three inter-related technical programs, QUARTZ, CRONUS and NCL4. The PM will manage the cost, schedule, and performance of each contract. The PM serves as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer, the Contracting Officer Technical Representative, the Government Program Manager, and the Contractor’s senior management. The PM manages a technical cadre and deals with cost management, schedule estimation, action tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities. The PM ensures tasks are performed correctly to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract. The PM uses expert communication skills to work closely with a highly mission-focused customer, directs skilled technical resources and reports regularly on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents. The PM will be responsible for advancing contract efficiencies and significant on-contract growth, in line with Division’s Annual Operating Plan.
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or Cyber Security
• At least 2 years’ experience as a team lead or deputy program/project manager of a technical/ IT program including experience managing a team, managing resources, leading meetings, and creating deliverables.
• Experience managing multi-task contracts and/or subcontracts.
• Experience with subcontractors.
• Demonstrated experience working closely with a customer/partner.
• Experience preparing Government engineering change proposals.
• Cleared at the TS//SCI level with favorable polygraph.
• PMP or related accreditation.
• Experience with network engineering and/or network management.
• Experience with managing service level agreement-based performance metric contracts.
• Experience writing white papers that led to new on-contract growth.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.