Tactical Networking Instructor
Leidos is seeking a Technical Networking Instructor for Ft. Huachuca, AZ.
The Instructor position will be responsible for executing the operational requirements of the Training Support Program under the Training Support Division (TSD), Communications and Electronics Command (CECOM) within the WIN-T framework.
Duties of the position include, but are not limited to: Provide classroom instruction to US Army personnel to include IT Networking, Basic and Advanced Routing and related processes within the WIN-T framework.
* Provide Onsite Briefings for all unit personnel
• Provide Over-the-Shoulder Training support for all WIN-T users
• Perform Technical Troubleshooting
• Resolve Procedural Issues
• Maintain and update an electronic database of common procedural issues and solutions or quick fixes to known issues
• Capture and File Electronic Trouble Reports and Software Change Requests
• Implement New WIN-T Subsystems
• Report Data Quality Issues to Unit Personnel
• Provide oversight and manage Hardware/Software Replacements and Repairs
• Maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge and skills required to execute all field service Technician tasks assigned
• Perform other duties as required
***External Referral Eligible***
Typically requires BS and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience.
Typical minimums do not apply to this position. Candidates will be chosen based on experience as described in the basic qualifications section.
This position requires the technical understanding and experience with a combination of any of the following required skills:
Basic Networking, CISCO, Network+.
Must have WIN-T (WAN) , WIN-T INC2, IT Networking & Cisco Routing, Advanced Routing.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.