eDiscovery and Relativity SME
Leidos is looking for an eDiscovery and Relativity SME in Washington D.C. Responsibilities include:
· Provides advanced support and guidance in the use of Relativity for attorneys, investigators, and other legal personnel.
· Actively uses and promotes the usage of Relativity Analytics to support ongoing investigations and trials.
· Performs complex searches, create templates, designs workflows appropriate for data sets, and provides consultative support on industry best practices to maximize the usage of Relativity.
· Leads teams on Technology Assisted Review (TAR) projects.
· Investigates and resolves technical issues with Relativity, tests, upgrades, and trains users on new and evolving features with Relativity.
· Provides consultative support to advanced Relativity users and eDiscovery Specialists and conducts train-the-trainer sessions as needed.
· Stays abreast of emerging technologies, software integrations, and plugins associated with Relativity.
· Serves as the primary point of contact between the Relativity vendor (formerly known as kCura) and other eDiscovery professionals.
· Must have a Bachelor’s Degree (JD is encouraged).
· Must have at least 10 years of relevant legal, technology, or litigation support experience, including at least 4 years of advanced Relativity experience.
· Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) strongly preferred. Additional Relativity certifications in additional to the RCA is encouraged.
· Experience with performing complex searches, creating templates, designing workflow and using Relativity Analytics is required.
· An ability to work independently and within a team environment.
· Must be a US citizen and be able to pass a government background check.
· Experience using LAW PreDiscovery or Relativity Processing preferred.
· Experience with Relativity plug-ins and complimentary tools (e.g., Brainspace, NexLP, or Conformity Engine) helpful.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.