Project and Program Manager
Leidos is currently looking for an experienced Deputy Program Manager to support a legacy sustainment program in Gaithersburg, MD.
The Deputy Program Manager will be responsible for assisting the program manager in directing and growing a large and complex Leidos program, managing the day-to-day execution of the contract, and assisting tangential Spatial Solutions efforts.
Deputy Program Manager responsibilities may include:
- Subcontract program management
- Personnel management
- Program strategy development
- Financial control account management
- Customer engagement and relationship development
- Oversight of execution of program technical and management requirements
Demonstrated program management experience on software development programs
Demonstrated experience leading agile engineering teams
Demonstrated customer relationship management skills
Demonstrated budget management experience
- Experience with government customer domain and relevant software applications
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Scrum Master Certification
- Mature conflict resolution and relationship management skills
- Strong briefing skills
- Prior leadership experience
- Complex problem solving skills
- Strict adherence to Leidos ethical standards
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Requires BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.