Network Provisioning Engineer
- Ensure that customer Telecommunications Service Request (TSR) requirements are technically sufficient, funded, and in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Write and submit Telecommunications Service Order (TSO) IAW mission partner requirements.
- Provide expert consultation to customers to assist in defining and specifying their telecommunications requirements, and allocating appropriate DISN resources against those requirements, to include obtaining emergency/essential communications services using the DHS Telecommunications Service Priority (TSP) National Security/Emergency Preparedness (NS/EP) procedures.
- Function as provisioning consultant and customer advocate for a broad range of DoD and Federal agencies' requirements within the Pacific theater.
- Possess functional expertise in all aspects of provisioning for all DoDIN switched and non-switched circuit/network/systems and services, to include the Defense Information System Network (DISN) switched voice and video services, the Secret/ Sensitive But Unclassified (SBU) IP Data Networks (SIPRNET/NIPRNET), commercially provided Transport services, including the Joint Hawaii Information Transfer System (JHITS), and other theater specific O&M maintained dedicated DISN Transport network infrastructure.
- Use all appropriate tools (WWOLS, MSS, DSF, etc.) effectively
- Write and submit mission partner Telecommunications Service Requests (TSR) via DISA Storefront (DSF).
- Provide status updates to customers via Completion Reports (IER/EXP/DSR/RFU).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Requires a BS degree and minimum of 2 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree
8570 Compliant, IAT II or higher is highly desired (Security + CE, or CCNA Security)
You must hold an active DOD Secret Clearance to qualify.
•Thorough knowledge of a broad range of currently fielded DISN systems
•Thorough knowledge of associated hardware incorporated intothe DoD Information Network (DoDIN)
•Thorough knowledge of current/future development activities in the DoD and commercial sector
•Strong customer interface
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.