Software Engineer – Senior/Lead
- Candidate will assign job taskings for the software engineers and system engineers supporting the Post Production Software Sustainment activities of BAT-A at Ft. Huachuca
- Candidate will task personnel to submit Weekly Activity Reports, Monthly Status Reports, and any ad hoc reporting and briefing products
- Act as tasking lead for Tier II Help Desk support for BAT-A users and maintain government specified metrics on repair and support
- Provide Post Production Software Sustainment support to include software debugging, software change request evaluation and analysis, and software development for the BAT-A Server/Web, BAT-A HH, and BAT-A Laptop
- Develop software tools, simulators, and interfaces;
- Design, develop, and test embedded operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software applications.
*External Referral Eligible.*
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.