Financial / Budget Analyst (FAA expertise preferred)
The National Airspace System (NAS) Integration and Support Contract (NISC III) program at Leidos is looking for a Financial Budget Analyst with project management skills in Washington, DC to support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)’s Power Services Group.
This position provides support for the DC Systems and Uninterrupted Power Systems (UPS) programs via supporting budget formulation, execution, financial analysis, and reporting.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the development and on-going analysis of baseline and multi-year plans with reference to annual financial and project goals.
- Developing and maintaining the financial (spending) plans based on project plans and organization goals.
- Provide financial management and financial forecasting.
- Recommend solutions related to short and long-term program planning requirements.
- Collect, track, verify, and report on budgets, commitments, and obligations.
Typical education and experience:
- Typically requires a BA degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Knowledge, skills and experience as a budget analyst or involvement in budget analyst type functions,
- A strong background in the entire Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel, particularly in the development of formulas, v-look ups and macros.
- Knowledge or experience in business related subject areas such as accounting, finance and/or economics.
- Familiarity with FAA budget procedures and financial systems such as DELPHI, PRISM, REGIS, NAP, RIMS, CWP, FMS, and PATS is a plus.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.