Talent Acquisition Operations Manager
Leidos has a career opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Operations Manager in Reston, Virginia.
This role is an integral part of the Talent Acquisition team, reporting to the Group VP, Talent Acquisition and will support Talent Acquisition operations to include, but not limited to: reporting and data analysis, data integrity audits, operational documentation, meeting documents, process/tool allocation, vendor liaison, etc.
Typical responsibilities in this role may include:
• Lead process improvement initiatives defined by Group needs and keep documentation
• Keep division data up to date – team phone list, updating org charts, ensuring exiting and on-boarding team members are processed appropriately
• Assist recruiters in scheduling vendor training and chairside support
• Provide training and direction to recruiting staff on any new process, procedures, and compliance changes
• Create and distribute correspondence on behalf of the VP
• Manage calendars, schedules, meeting invites, distribution lists, report templates, task lists, meeting minutes, etc.
• Partner with Corporate TA Operations on global initiatives (on-boarding, technology, process, surveys, reporting, systems, compliance)
• Establish consistent reporting and analysis that drives business decisions, create ad-hoc reporting as needed.
• Support the Talent Acquisition VP in creating an employment marketing strategy through analysis of the various sourcing channels; execute against the strategy as applicable.
• Help the recruiting team plan and execute events as needed: order supplies for events, package materials/tablecloths, keep schedules of events and who is attending, send reminders and ensure they team is ready to execute.
• Drive consistent use of the Applicant tracking system ensuring process efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance to all legal requirements.
• Bachelor's Degree and 7-8 years of experience (additional education, experience or training may be considered)
• Possess 4-6 years of experience in a related role
• Prior systems experience with applicant tracking systems (Workday preferred but not required)
• Strong data analytics background and experience with developing and analyzing reports and metrics
• Must have excellent capability with pivot tables, VLOOKUP, and developing slide decks; advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required
• Candidate should be a solutions oriented analytical thinker and able to manage multiple initiatives and competing priorities
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is essential
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.