Finance and Business Ops Division Lead
The Finance & Business Operations Division Lead serves as the Financial Leader for a division within the Military and Veterans Health Solutions Operation.. This position is responsible for all aspects of financial performance to include Revenue, Operating Income, Cash and Backlog. The position will be a direct line leader for both the finance and program finance control staff and will be responsible for the organization's talent development, performance management, and business strategy. As an advisor to the Division Manager, the position will work closely with Contracts, Pricing, and the program teams to ensure Division growth and execution of the Business Plan. Further, this position will have responsibility to lead program finance teams that must proactively manage key Govt. Customer relationships, ensuring that the interests of Leidos are understood and achieved.
In addition, the F&BO Lead has overall responsibility for timely and accurately planning, forecasting and analysis of the division’s performance and ensuring controls exist to support company policy and procedures within the division. The position will manage indirect cost and rates for the organization, ensuring the Division sustains a cost and rate structure that is competitive for its market areas. This position will provide leadership in cost and schedule management, budget development and analysis for the contracts awarded; direct the establishment and maintenance of a system of business management controls to ensure compliance with contractual requirements, schedules, and financial goals; and interface with senior leadership on programmatic and business related activities providing suggestions and solutions.
- Develop timely, accurate and executable financial forecasts for the Operation including Revenue, Operating Income,
- Lead and mentor Operations Finance, program control staff, including close coordination with other functional
- Establish and maintain effective relationships, both internally and externally
- Manage Indirect budgets and investment decisions including OH Rate Mgmt
- Program level EACs and performance
- Manage CAPEX budget – Capital Requests
- Primary interface with Shared Services for the Division
- Lead facilities planning and cost management for the Division
- Lead AOP process for the Division
- Support new business & re-compete capture activities via financial leadership & active participation, including pricing and business strategy development
- Address data calls from across the Enterprise
- Support M&A and business case analysis as needed
- Ensure consistent policy interpretation and execution
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline (Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, etc.) with 8+ years of experience in roles of increasing responsibility within operations finance, including 5 years managing staff.
- Strong understanding of financial processes and systems, strong communication skills (written and oral), strong analytic skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities across a diverse portfolio of programs.
- Able to think strategically, lead a diverse team, and grasp a firm understanding of the business goals and priorities and what it takes to execute.
- Experience working with federal health customers
- Pricing strategy lead for large capture opportunities
- Prior experience in financial planning & analysis. Experience with Costpoint, Hyperion, etc.
- Understanding of the Leidos (heritage) and Leidos Innovations ledgers construct.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.