- Participate in course definition and keep abreast of training & development learning theory, motivation theory, and new training methods & techniques in order to monitor student course evaluations.
- Analyze instructor and student training needs in order to provide innovative solutions.
- Manage the collection and administering of student tests, knowledge assessments, and evaluations to ensure a secured process management flow of all Academy documents.
- Manage NR, ERAM, Local, Ground, QMART, Enroute/Tower, and EVALSTAT data for Academy classes.
- Process all Scorebook Evaluation/Grade Reports to include Non-Radar, ERAM evaluations, ERAM RA and Non Radar Scoring Forms, and RA 3120-25’s.
Bachelors degree in Education, Training or related field or equivalent experience.
Previous experience as a team member supporting operations in FAA Academy programs.
Experience with course definition, training & development learning theory, motivation theory, and new training methods & techniques.
Experience processing Scorebook evaluations and grade reports.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.