Provide general program information and/or general position overview. The Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Intel Instructor to work primarily out of our Chantilly, VA office. (10% travel). This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the program mission.
This contract covers the administration (enrollment/registration/tracking), delivery, and maintenance of an on-line course to the IC members beginning in FY 2018. The course shall be delivered annually at a minimum of three (3) times and up to four (4) iterations based on demand. Each successive iteration shall include a post-class review of results (completions, course evaluations, and written recommendations for course modification) to be reviewed by the Executive Agent for this deliverable.
The primary responsibilities are comprised of two components: instruction and registration.
- Instruct a minimum of 3 iterations per year and maximum of 4 iterations per year of a 32-hour course taught on-line over a 4-week period. Specifically this includes:
- Lead up to four 90-minute live interactive sessions to review concepts and complete interactive exercises
- Monitor and provide feedback to students on on-line exercises and discussions
- Monitor results of knowledge checks and as required responds to students
- Grade (pass/fail) results of exercises including a capstone exercise or product and providing written feedback to each student on the final exercise/product
- The instructor will also be responsible for updating the course content, writing evaluation reports and providing a course summary.
For the registration component:
- Provide Course announcements to the IC through the ICATEC and ICAAP processes.
- Management of course enrollment for each iteration of the class
- Work in concert with the hosting Agency to assign user ids and passwords to access the instructional web site.
- Prepare and send "welcome letters" to students.
- Prepare and send waiting list and not selected notifications to students nominated to the course but not accommodated.
- Track student completion of each iteration of the class.
- Provide a transcript, letter of completion, or certificate of completion to each student who successfully complete the course.
- Provide a quarterly report course completions by name and organization to the ICATEC program manager for the contract.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Current and active TS/SCI with specific polygraph
- Knowledge and experience with a variety of structured analytic techniques used within the IC
- Experience with on-line training approaches and methods
- Knowledge of IC training registrations processes
- Experience with IC computer networks and applications
- List additional skills and experience that is “nice to have” but not required.
- Several years of experience instructing in an on-line or virtual environment
- Knowledge and experience of on-line learning tools such as Blackboard and Adobe Connect
- Experience with the registration process
- Knowledge of IC learning community and practices
- Master’s degree and five years’ experience in the IC training environment
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.