The Leidos Defense & Intelligence Group is searching for a Configuration Specialist in support of our SS-AISR program located in Huntsville, AL.
Support the Configuration Manager and Configuration Analyst in establishing and maintaining the configuration baseline of all products on the SS-AISR contract. Participating in the preparation and execution of the SS-AISR Engineering Review Board (ERB) and Configuration Control Board (CCB). Assisting in the establishment of an Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Work closely with the Configuration Manager and Configuration Analyst to establish an IDE for Configuration Management.
- Assist with the maintenance and upgrade of the IDE to include new features
- Assist in reconciling the product baseline documentation with information gathered from the deployed systems and recommend solutions if product baseline documentation and deployed system information conflicts.
- Assist in tracking key configuration data such as software license expirations, system version information.
- Support configuration controlled documentation updates to ensure versioning is maintained
- Support and maintain Program Change Request (PCR) documentation in support of the SS-AISR ERB/CCB meetings. This will include tracking all PCRs to completion.
- Support SS-AISR ERB/CCB meetings as required and meeting minute generation.
- Participate in key SS-AISR meetings as required
- Support and/or generate Configuration Management plans and processes for the SS-AISR program
- Requires High School Diploma or GED and 8 years of related work experience in configuration analysis
- Excellent communications skills to interface with customers and peers
- Proficient knowledge of computer systems, SQL databases, SharePoint, and Microsoft Excel
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- Systems engineering experience
- Knowledgeable on aircraft structures
Software CM experience
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.