Leidos is looking for a Systems Engineer for a position in the Northern VA area. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
The engineer will be responsible for developing innovative solutions to data access management. This candidate should have familiarity with entitlement management and request and provisioning services and tools that take advantage of enterprise access controls. Our team works closely with our project managers, system engineers, architects, and testing team members to develop specifications and make recommendations on existing systems using new and emerging technologies that promote system stability. Programming, LDAP, Java, and database administration are all elements of this position. In this position, the candidate will work closely with a team of other developers, engineers, and staff, producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes along with testing the product in controlled test environments, reviewing current systems and presenting ideas/recommending courses of action to management for system improvements. May also use expertise to interface with front-end users by providing basic local training support.
External Referral Eligible
-Typically requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Demonstrated experience with commercial identity and access management systems, to include access requests, provisioning, roles, access policies, user attributes, and integration of COTS products.
- Demonstrated experience in J2EE/Java design and open source development technologies such as frameworks or design patterns.
- Familiarity with RDBMS, to include Oracle.
- Demonstrated experience with configuration management tools such as Subversion or CVS.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile development teams (Scrum and user stories).
- Demonstrated experience writing, working with, and implementing business processes and workflows.
- Demonstrated experience with cloud infrastructure and technologies.
- Familiarity dealing directly with front-end system users.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.