Responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining detailed resource-loaded schedules for implementation, developmental and operational systems. Works with developmental and operational teams to develop detailed schedules and assists in keeping these schedules current. Uses or recommends automated tools such as MS Project, Primavera or program mandated software. Develops and or modifies project schedules and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule. Maintains the overall Master Program /Project Schedule. Links project schedules with the overarching program, Investment Portfolio, functional area and/or other Integrated Master Plans (IMPs). Provides hands-on development of layered schedules and IMPs that address how an acquisition project is progressing and how that project contributes to overarching requirements and objectives. Maintains status on linkages and dependencies with related projects.
- Assist in maintaining and developing the environment for the overall Master Program/Project Schedule and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule
- Assist in defining and implementing schedule software (MS Project, Primavera, or specific program mandated software, etc.) management processes and procedures
- Implement schedule version control processes, policies and procedures
- Maintain the schedule product build, staging, testing, deployment and integration
- Define and implement schedule configuration management processes and procedures; such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the schedule build process
- Develop schedule version control processes, policies and procedures and ensures that they are followed on development or operational schedule development and implementation projects
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Shall have two (2) years of demonstrated experience managing a schedule for an engineering program involving hardware and software development and multiple sub-components using MS Project or Primavera.
- Shall have successfully completed an advanced level MS Project or Primavera course and have demonstrated experience with MS Project and or Primavera.
- Certification in either the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) and or Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) is desired.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.