DHMSM Program Manager
Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group is currently seeking an experienced Senior Program Manager in support of the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program.
LEIDOS is currently searching for an experienced Senior Program Manager (PM) to support the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the initial operating capability deployment and the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. The DHMSM system will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries. The system will replace the current EHR AHLTA/CHCS, which Leidos built and currently provides sustainment services at locations around the world.
The DHMSM PM is responsible for overall management of a large worldwide team responsible for the worldwide deployment, engineering, testing, training, change management, clinical engagement, program support and daily operations of the MHS GENESIS System. Coordination with LEIDOS senior management is critical. The PM will serve as the Government’s major point of contact and to provide overall leadership and guidance for all Leidos and its partner personnel assigned to the contract. The PM shall have organizational authority to execute the requirements of the contract and shall oversee taskings to team personnel, provide high level supervision of ongoing deployment, clinical and technical efforts, and manage overall contract performance to ensure the optimal use of assigned resources and subcontractors. This individual shall have the authority to make decisions for the contractor’s organization in response to Government issues, concerns, or problems. The PM shall be readily available to respond to Government questions, concerns, and comments, as well as be proactive in alerting the Government to potential contractual or programmatic issues.
Position is located is in Vienna, VA. 25% travel may be required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor of Science in Business, Engineering, Information Technology, or Healthcare with at least 15 years of program management experience with 7 years of direct project and program management experience in the delivery of Healthcare Information Systems.
· Needs to be a self-starter as the leader of a large global team; have superior communication skills (both oral and written); is able to engage with the customer to build relationships and develop a trusting environment.
· Demonstrated proficiency with customer interface, task execution planning, staffing, contract management, subcontract management, budgeting and cost control, quality assurance management, and personnel management
· Experience in creating and presenting material to senior Government officials and corporate executives
· Requires a broad knowledge of large scale Program Management with emphasis on cost and schedule management and multiple contract types; Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Fixed Price Incentive (FPI), Fixed Price Level of Effort (FPLOE), Time and Materials (T&M), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF).
· Possess a current Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
· US Citizenship Required-All candidates must be able to obtain and maintain at least a Secret clearance
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.