Technical Project Analyst
The Technical Project Analyst position is a key participant in ensuring our teams deliver quality solutions that exceed our clients and their customer’s expectations. You’ll work closely with Air Force product owners to uncover a project vision and intended value; then work alongside development professionals to translate that vision into the best working solution.
Support team in technical writing, project planning, and oversight for implementing business capabilities and enhancements. Maintain responsibility for producing deliverables for system releases based on a comprehension of stakeholder needs and technical requirements. Gather, analyze and prepare internal and external reports.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 2-5 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent analytical skills. Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Exceptional attention to detail, quality, precision, detail, and consistency.
• Superior organizational, time management and planning skills.
• Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities both independently and in a highly collaborative team environment.
• Commitment to delivering quality results and overcoming impediments and challenges in a time-sensitive environment required.
• Must have or be able to obtain a DoD Secret clearance
Agile experience and support for development teams performing Agile software development
Referral Bonus Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.