DHMSM EVMS Master Scheduler
Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group is currently seeking an experienced EVMS Master Project Scheduler
LEIDOS is currently searching for an experienced EVMS Master Project Scheduler to support the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the initial operating capability deployment and the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. The DHMSM system will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries. The system will replace the current EHR AHLTA/CHCS, which Leidos built and currently provides sustainment services at locations around the world.
This position requires knowledge of scheduling practices and requirement to learn Earned Value Management scheduling processes. This includes developing schedules, integrated Master Plans and Work breakdown structures. Daily activities will include being imbedded on project teams, soliciting input from the technical team to ensure all dependencies (internal and external) are documented and tracked; actively supporting Integrated Baseline Reviews; interfacing with other internal teams to develop and prepare resource assignments, identify and document schedule and risk, manage the integrity of the baseline data, status and provide inputs in support of the EVMS business rhythm. Candidate must have experience running DCMA 14 point schedule assessment. Prefer candidate have experience with DCMA Joint Surveillance Reviews.
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline as well as 8+ years of experience.
· Must have at least 3 years general experience as a Scheduler on large, complex programs with numerous dependencies to track
· Must possess an understanding of scheduling theory
· Experience with analysis of Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) using Steelray project analyzer software
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint
· Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project Scheduler
· Experience with baseline change control processes
· Experience with monthly schedule status processes
· Experience with Schedule Critical Path Method (CPM)
· Must be capable of working proficiently within a team
· Must be US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Clearance
· Earned Value Management Systems
· Understanding of Electronic Industries Alliance EIA - 748
· Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principals
· Knowledge of Deltek Cobra EVM software or similar software
· Experience with Estimate to Complete (ETC) and Estimate at Complete (EAC) processes
· Experience with supporting Control Account Managers in an Earned Value Management Systems environment
· Experience with generating Integrated Program Management Reports (DID) DI-MGMT-81861 (IPMR) Formats 1-7.
· Experience with Deltek wInsight analytics software
· Certification in Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP)
Position is located is in Vienna, VA. 10% travel may be required
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.