DHMSM Industrial Security SME
Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group is currently seeking an experienced Industrial Security SME
LEIDOS is currently searching for an experienced Industrial Security SME to support the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the initial operating capability deployment and the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. The DHMSM system will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries. The system will replace the current EHR AHLTA/CHCS, which Leidos built and currently provides sustainment services at locations around the world.
As a member of the Leidos DHMSM team program providing Industrial Security support position will coordinate industrial security activities with the Leidos DHMSM Security Officer, DHMSM Program Management staff and leads, and subcontractor management and industrial security staff. Also will support industrial security initiatives within the DHMSM program, including projects to ensure industrial security, compliance with legal, Department of Defense (DoD), and corporate regulations. Must be familiar with the requirements of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and understand the requirements for operational security, handling of For Official Use Only (FOUO) and Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), and compliance with DoD requirements for clearances and handling classified information.
Will be involved in the security planning process, creating industrial security plans and coordinating them with stakeholders to ensure their completeness and viability.
Will play a performance role in auditing the DHMSM security program, working with program Quality Assurance (QA), Leidos Internal Audit, and customer auditors to verify the integrity of security planning and ensure security plans are being complied with, both by corporate personal as well as by subcontractors.
Support the collection and reporting of operational security metrics regarding personnel, clearances, visit requests, and other security-related activities.
Position is located in Vienna VA with possible travel up to 10% as needed.
· BS in a technical or related field.
· Certifications in industrial security and/or computer security desired.
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
· 12+ years’ experience in industrial security.
· Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in industrial security concepts, laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
· Demonstrated understanding of operational security requirements and processes.
· Familiarity with the government’s Risk Management Framework (RMF) for identifying and managing enterprise risks.
· Understanding of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and its requirements for handling clearances and classified data.
· Understanding of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and its regulatory requirements for healthcare security.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze and understand contract requirements, analyze contract requirement flow-down to subcontractors, and perform contract compliance audits against operational processes.
· Requires understanding and interpretation of contract requirements and technical documents including requirements and design specifications;
· Requires experience and proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, including expert knowledge of Excel.
· Requires experience and proficiency with Sharepoint, SIMS and JPAS.
· Candidate must be able to effectively communicate; must be proficient in oral communication and technical writing and editing.
· Experience developing security policy and procedure as well as defining process improvements.
· Experience with incident investigation and reporting
· Experience with data analysis and organization
· Experience with Public Trust processing
· Experience with Common Access Card processing
· Experience with Fingerprinting
· Experience with Security Training Compliance
· Ability to develop and maintain industrial security tracking systems and perform process audits against those systems.
· Experience with interacting and communicating with all organizational levels, with skill in dealing with others in person-to-person work relationships.
· Experience in cross-functional settings, especially an Integrated Product Team environment.
Additional Desired Qualifications
· NISPOM certification as a Facilities Security Officer (FSO).
· Security Certifications, including Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Industrial Security Professional Certification (ISP), the Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) organization, or equivalents.
· Experience working in a company operating under an ISO 9001 or similar Quality System,
· Working knowledge of security auditing tools
· Experience with electronic health records systems
· Have or be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.