Project and Program Manager (FAA expertise)
Leidos is seeking a Project/Program Manager to be responsible for coordinating customer engagements with FAA HQ Executives, professional industry associations and Industry peers.
The Project/Site Manager of the Leidos Washington DC office will be used for customer and industry meetings and system demonstration laboratory.
Specific duties include:
- Interfacing with Program Management, Engineering, Business Development, Finance and Facilities teams to coordinate the efficient use of the facility and resolve site issues.
- Facilitate knowledge and data sharing between Leidos and FAA/industry peers to support new business initiatives
- Participate in industry activities and professional associations to gain business and customer intelligence that helps develop a relationship with our customer/industry partners.
- Typically requires a BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience related to project/program management with solid business acumen
- Proposal and new business experience
- Experience working with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Knowledge and experience in working with the FAA Organization, Programs, and business processes
- 15+ years of experience related to project/program management with solid business acumen
- 15+ years of proposal and new business experience
- 15+ years of experience working with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- 15+ years knowledge and experience in working with the FAA Organization, Programs, and business processes
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.