Technical Training Instructor
Leidos is seeking Technical Training Instructors to support a government customer in the Northern Virginia area. This position requires a TS/SCI security clearance with favorable polygraph.
Leidos is seeking Technical Training Instructors to support a government customer in the Northern Virginia area. The successful candidates will be required to provide training plans, post-training reports, student evaluations and any other necessary support. The position will create training experiences for both classroom and scenario-based learning that are measurable learning experiences. The position will develop course documentation, lesson plans, etc. and design evaluation instruments.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field or in Engineering; or 5 years of experience in relevant technical field
• 4 years of relevant adult education experience
• 5 years of experience within an engineering or technical discipline
• 5 years of experience supporting the intelligence community
• 5 years of technical operations experience
• A TS/SCI security clearance with favorable polygraph (active or within scope)
• Advanced degree in an education-related field
• M.S. degree or higher in Engineering
• Experience in both classroom and scenario-based learning
• Development of course documentation: lesson plans, handouts, instructor notes, and design evaluations
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.