Leidos is seeking a Training Administrator to support a government customer in the Northern Virginia area to implement a training control system to maintain student profiles. This position requires a TS/SCI security clearance with favorable polygraph.
Leidos is seeking a Training Administrator support a government customer. The successful candidate will be required to manage course enrollment, generate rosters and class calendars and maintain databases.
• 4 years (within the last 5) of customer service experience
• 4 years of record management experience
• 4 years of program support experience
• 2 years of experience in communication management and coordination of various levels of employees and managers
• 2 years of experience maintaining training registrars
• Strong initiative and process improvement skills
• Working knowledge of procurement processes
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.