Leidos is seeking a Training Registrar to support a government customer in the Northern Virginia area. This position will use customer service experience/record management skills to manage communications among groups to include senior management.
Leidos is seeking a Training Registrar to support a government customer. The successful candidate will be required to establish training schedules, maintain course documentation, track, locate and account for course related materials. The position will be responsible for updating and maintain student priorities, course registration and managing day to day support. Other required duties include collecting, compiling and analyzing student training data and monitoring attendance, as well as assisting with student onboarding The position requires a TS/SCI security clearance with favorable polygraph.
• 4 years (within the last 5) of customer service experience
• 4 years of record management experience
• 4 years of program support experience
• 3 years of experience managing communication among adult groups to include senior management
• 4 years of prior registrar experience
• TS/SCI clearance with favorable polygraph (active or within scope) is required
• 2 years of experience with government training systems/tools
• 2 years of experience supporting a government training program
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.