Contracts Negotiator Associate
The NISC III program at Leidos is seeking a Contracts Negotiator Associate to provide support to the (FAA) Federal Aviation Administration customer in our Washington, DC offices.
The employee will perform the following tasks in this position:
- Provide task order proposal and contract administration support for a portfolio of task orders.
- Use understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and/or FAA Acquisition Management System (AMS) principles, concepts, practices and standards to ensure task order compliance with federal regulations.
- Perform Organizational Conflict of Interest reviews and demonstrate understanding of Contracts best practices.
- Represent organization as a prime contact for task orders and work closely with multi-functional personnel.
- Interact with senior internal and external personnel on significant contractual matters requiring coordination between organizations.
- Develop solutions for a variety of complex problems. May refer to established precedents and company policies.
- Track incurred cost against available funding on task orders in portfolio.
Typical education and experience:
- Typically requires a BA degree and two – four years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than two years of prior relevant experience.
- Additional years of general Contract Administration experience can be used to off-set candidates not having Bachelors/Master's degrees.
- Experience with Task Order Proposal administration and/or Contract Administration experience
- Good working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
Desired Qualifications or Experience:
- Working knowledge of the FAA Acquisition Management System (AMS)
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.