The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Counterintelligence Instructor at Ft. Meade
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
•Provide training, instruction, support and other items necessary to support CI training program instructor’s mission execution and overall success. Execute daily processes to include courseware and material improvement and enhancement, instruction/training, student mentorship and general program administration.
•Provide direct instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams and units as required. Serve as a SME for the development and revision of CI TTPs, familiarization and sustainment training to including Individual to collective training materials and scenarios. Communicate and effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and manage subordinates.
• Minimum 8 years of operational experience as an Army MOS 351L/35L in Army CI activities.
• Minimum of two years as a CI instructor.
• Graduate of one of the following courses: CFSO, MCC, ACICC, AFCIC, or other like service source handling course and/or actual experience in source handling.
• Demonstrated knowledge of CI both tactical and strategic operations, the CI Enterprise, CI Investigations and Force Protection, 2X Functions, and Asset Validation.
• Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc.)
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.