This position supports various programs within the Mission Solutions Operation that focus on the intel community. The selected candidate will work closely with the Program Management team along with the Mission Solutions Operation Financial team in support of program reviews & presentations and will have extensive interaction with both internal and external Customers/stakeholders.
• Budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of all contract cost and financial data
• Monthly invoicing, funding deliverables and subcontract monitoring
• Supporting customer meetings
• Creating and presenting monthly internal and external customer reports
• Supporting any ad hoc requests by internal management and external customers
• Pricing of ECPs on current contracts
• Evaluate, monitor and implement policies, practices and functional performance standards for the Business Operations team
• Ability to work independently, or in a team environment and with various organizational levels
The selected individual will be a key member of the team and will be able to provide inputs into many program financial processes and get involved with special projects.
Typically requires a BA degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience.
Strong organization, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
MUST be a US Citizen and have ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
Program Finance experience with multiple contract types
Excellent analytical skills, able to identify financial drivers and perform high level and detailed analysis
Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems.
Hyperion/data query tool experience
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.