All Source Intelligence Analyst
All Source Intelligence Analyst –
JOB DESCRIPTION: Leidos is seeking an Intelligence Analyst to support a client’s requirements in a challenging and dynamic setting located in the Northern Virginia area. The position requires an active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance. The Analyst will provide actionable intelligence and support high profile related activities and projects. Analysts will be expected to effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within their organization in order to meet mission objectives. Candidates will analyze information, and report findings which will be disseminated to various members of the intelligence community.
· Experience analyzing social media platforms
· Experience manipulating various classified and open source databases
- Advanced writing, editing, and listening skills to effectively convey multifaceted ideas
· Experience leveraging quantitative metrics in analytic products and analyzing complex trends
· Experience manipulating data visualization tools and synthesizing data
· Familiarity with social media platforms and their capabilities
· Experience coordinating with multiple IC partners
- Familiarity with key US foreign policy and national security Counterterrorism (CT) objectives
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Knowledge of IC policies and procedures
- Ability to think and act quickly in a high pressure environment
- TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Sciences (or related field) and 6+ years of related experience, or Master’s degree and 3+ years experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.