Senior Systems Engineer/Site Lead
Leidos ranks in the top 40 on LinkedIn's 2017 "Top Companies" list. We offer challenging and meaningful problems, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals and growth.
We are seeking a talented Senior Systems Engineer/Site Lead to join our team in Charlottesville, VA to provide requirements and engineering support to a US Army Program. The ideal candidate should be able to work as a team member on a geographically distributed team.
• Support requirements assessment, verification and validation activities.
• Support software/systems integration, testing, installation, and assessment of an Army software application
• Support information assurance tasks including IATO/ATO accreditation requirements in accordance with Army guidance
• Support assessment of operational users and stakeholders on effectiveness of the deployed technical solution; make recommendations on how to implement solutions
• Provide both on-site/off-site leadership for subcontractor personnel
• Some travel required to Alexandria, VA
• Bachelor’s degree in related field and 8+ years related experience
• Experience with requirements assessment, management, and lifecycle support
• Willing to perform in critical deadline situations
• Ability to establish a solid working relationship with customers, technical staff, managers, peers, and team members
• U.S. citizenship with an active Top Secret Clearance with ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
• Experience working with cloud technologies (AWS) and web-based software environments
• Limited Telework is permitted
• Systems Testing experience is a plus
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.