Cyber Fusion and Threats Analyst
Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Cyber Fusion and Threats Analyst. This position is located in Fort Meade, MD.
The candidate will serve as a Cyber Fusion & Threats Analyst on the DISA GSM-O program supporting the DISA Command Center (DCC) Network Assurance embedded with DISA Headquarters, Fort Meade, MD.
- Maintain situational awareness of cyber activity by reviewing DoD, Intelligence Community and open source reporting for new vulnerabilities, malware or other threats that have the potential to impact the DoDIN.
- Support mission-critical Continuity of Operations (COOP).
- Synthesize, summarize, consolidate and share potentially malicious activities on the DoDIN with DISA and mission partner organizations by creating incident reports, wiki updates, collaboration/chat tippers and notifications, DoD incident handling database queries, metrics, and trend reports.
- Train and mentor other team members.
- Hold DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE, CISSP or equivalent) with the ability to obtain CSSP-A certification within 180 days of start date.
- Hold and maintain an active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Proficient understanding of Cyber Network Defense (CND) in regards to protect, detect, respond and sustain within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth.
- Bachelor's degree with 8 years of professional experience; or 4 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree. (4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree).
• Experience with DISA and DoD Networks
• Advanced Certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP
• Experience in intelligence driven defense and/or cyber Kill Chain methodology
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.